Many colors and varieties are available
These cool season cruciferous vegetables are grown for their dense heads of delicious "curds." While most types have white curds, many of our newer varieties are available with green, orange, or purple heads. Cauliflower is a cool weather plant and will not head properly in hot weather. For early crops, start seeds indoors and transplant out as early as possible after hardening off. For a late crop, sow seeds in mid-summer.
Did you know?
Cauliflower heads are made of compressed flower stem and bud tissue.
* QTY breaks are available
* Amazing Cauliflower#01703
* 100 seeds - $4.95 - In StockBUY NOW
* Cheddar Hybrid Cauliflower#01706
* 20 seeds - $5.75 - In StockBUY NOW
* 20 seeds - $5.95 - In StockBUY NOW
* 20 seeds - $4.75 - In StockBUY NOW
* 100 seeds - $5.05 - In StockBUY NOW
* 20 seeds - $4.95 - In StockBUY NOW