|Items Ordered||Shipping Charge|
Shipping Region Lookup
Live plants, bulbs, shrubs, and trees are shipped at the best time for planting. We do not ship plant material prior to March 1st to prevent damage due to cold temperatures and to ensure healthy plants arrive safely. Shipping begins in the warmest regions and continues as weather permits throughout mid-summer. Please use the region lookup tool below to determine the approximate shipping time for your region.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Our handling and insured delivery charges guarantee safe arrival of your order. Please allow 5 to 14 business days for transit time. An additional charge of $15.00 applies for all shipments sent to AK. Unfortunately, due to excessive shipping costs, we will only ship seeds to AK. No shipments will be made to foreign countries.
HI - No shipments of any kind can be made to Hawaii.
AK - Seeds only. No shipments of plant material or supplies.
AZ - Pecan, Hickory, Walnut and Citrus.
CA - Citrus, Chestnut, Walnut, Hickory and Pecan Trees and Potted Vegetable plants.
CO - Plums, Almonds, Apricots, Cherries, Peaches. .
WA - Alliums (Leek, Onion and Garlic) plants and sets, Shallots, Chestnuts, Hazelnuts(Filberts), Hops, Blueberries.
OR - Hops.
ID - Hops and Allium (Leek, Onion and Garlic).
MT - Pine species.
TX - Citrus, Pecan, Hickory, Walnut.
FL - Seed Potatoes, Lettuce, Citrus,
DE, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, RI, and WV - No jostaberries, gooseberries or currants.
PUERTO RICO, CANADA, APO/FPO addresses and foreign countries - No shipments of any kind.
Sorry, we are unable to ship vegetable plants to the following states: AK, CA, HI.
*Please check with your local Cooperative Extension Office or Dept. of Agriculture for specific restrictions in your area.
Fall Shipping Schedule
- Fall Shipping times do not depend on your region. They only vary depending on the products you ordered.
- Amaryllis, Paperwhites & Forcing Bulbs: early October - until freezing temperatures no longer allow
- Colchicum and Fall Crocus: September - mid-October
- Daffodils, Tulips, Lilies & Other Fall-Planted Bulbs: late September until freezing temperatures no longer allow
- Daylilies: late August - early October
- Fruits: August - September
- Garlic: late September until freezing temperatures no longer allow
- Ginger & Turmeric: August - September
- Iris: August - September
- Onions(multiplier): Early September until freezing temperatures no longer allow
- Peonies: late September - late October
- Perennials: August - mid October
- Seeds & Gardening Supplies: year around