Sometimes called "pieplant", Rhubarb is some of the earliest produce in the spring. It's delicious for sauces, pies and baked goods. Plant roots shallow, only 1-2" below the natural soil grade in loose, well drained, organically rich soil. Give supplemental water consistantly to establish, but do not over water as roots are sensitive to rot.
Note: Residual organic material on roots can develop mold during transit. Wipe or wash off with warm soapy water, air dry and plant tuber as soon as possible. We ship #1 size bare root divisions.
* QTY breaks are available
$24.95 - In Stock
* Canada Red Rhubarb#04582
* Bare-root - $14.95 - In StockBUY NOW
* Crimson Red Rhubarb#04485
* #1 bareroot division - $14.95 - In StockBUY NOW
* Rhubarb Sampler#04488X$35.95 - In Stock
* Victoria Rhubarb#03400
* Bare-root - $12.95 - In StockBUY NOW